Yes! We’re planning to do a scenic greeting card on our stamping live stream today! And it will be so cool that you’ll be there with us!
It seems like we haven’t been together in a long time. And today, we even have something planned!
I hope that seeing the corner of the card is enough for now. You can watch us make it live on your choice of venues:
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us on Facebook
- (This link goes direct to the video at showtime or for the replay afterwards.)
- Register for a reminder by Facebook Messenger as we go live.
What Time is it Where You Are?
Just in case you need help with your watch to learn ways to make a scenic greeting card, here’s what time it is in much of the United States:
- 10am – Hawaii
- Noon – Most of Alaska
- 1pm – Pawcific & Arizona
- 2pm – Mountain
- 3pm – Central
- 4pm – Eastern & Puerto Rico
- 7am the next day – Sydney, Australia
Remember that the clocks go back this Saturday night! Oh, won’t it be nice to get an extra hour of sleep!
I don’t know how I feel about having to wait an extra hour on my dinner though. We do seem to work it out though.
Tomorrow is the Last Day!
- If you’ve already purchased some, but not all of these items from us, just purchase the rest by October 31st and we’ll send you your bonus projects plus the 4 tutorials, sample gift and thank you card we send all our online shoppers.
- You can change some of the supplies if you’d like.
- If you already have these supplies, make a purchase of $65+ using the current shopping code: ZSX3B4D and let us know that you’d like the projects.
- This offer ends October 31st.
If You’re in the Shopping Mood
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers