Yes! We’re planning to do a scenic greeting card on our stamping live stream today! And it will be so cool that you’ll be there with us!
It seems like we haven’t been together in a long time. And today, we even have something planned!
I hope that seeing the corner of the card is enough for now. You can watch us make it live on your choice of venues:
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us on Facebook
- (This link goes direct to the video at showtime or for the replay afterwards.)
- Register for a reminder by Facebook Messenger as we go live.
What Time is it Where You Are?
Just in case you need help with your watch to learn ways to make a scenic greeting card, here’s what time it is in much of the United States:
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
Remember that the clocks go back this Saturday night! Oh, won’t it be nice to get an extra hour of sleep!
I don’t know how I feel about having to wait an extra hour on my dinner though. We do seem to work it out though.
Tomorrow is the Last Day!
- If you’ve already purchased some, but not all of these items from us, just purchase the rest by October 31st and we’ll send you your bonus projects plus the 4 tutorials, sample gift and thank you card we send all our online shoppers.
- You can change some of the supplies if you’d like.
- If you already have these supplies, make a purchase of $65+ using the current shopping code: ZSX3B4D and let us know that you’d like the projects.
- This offer ends October 31st.