Do you like to do cards that make a long time? Or do you prefer a making a card that’s fast and fabulous?
We honestly like to make any card that makes someone feel good. If it only gives then a little bright spot in their day, that is the card that we want to make!
And we hope that this simply stamped card will brighten someone’s day like it did ours.
Hey! We got to use free Designer Series Paper and a limited release punch. Of course, it brightened our day!
We even stamped and hand cut the flower from the Painted Seasons stamp set. (Free as a bundle with the Designer Series Paper with a $100 order. (You can get the DSP with a $50 order, but the stamp set is only available in the bundle.) Now, if we were smart, we’d buy the coordinating Four Seasons Framelits. What a great time saver! And it’s only $28!
Who would you send this card to? I can think of a couple people. Okay – more than a couple people. There are a lot of people that we’d love to make smile and this just might be the card to do it.
Before we get to the papercrafting supplies we used to make this card, here are the links to get you to our live stream tomorrow at 1pm Pawcific Time.
Card Making Supplies
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code XRRUZ7FE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Pick up the current code XRRUZ7FE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
I love this simple card for a good friend.