Every now and then, I try to get Ann to work outside her comfort zone. Actually, it’s almost every day in some way, shape, or form.
Anytime she works with gingham, she is NOT in her comfort zone.
When she first started stamping over 20 years ago, country style stamps were pretty much all she could get her hands on. (That was before she discovered Stampin’ Up!.) All the stamps looked alike – and it was a lot of country.
She was so happy when discovered Stampin’ Up!. All their colors coordinated so that she knew her cards would finally come together – just like they did with this one we did with Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green.
How have your stamps and designs changed over the years? Or are you making the same things over and over?
Do you find yourself buying stamps most months and wanting more? Do you wish to get exclusive hostess sets that we show in the back of our catalogs, but you never seem to spend enough to get them?
The Answer is Pup Club!
Pup Club is our online stamp club and we have room for a few new members! We run ours a little differently than most. We run it with you in mind:
- Purchase $25+ each month
- Each 6 months, you are the host & get at least $25 in your choice of free items.
- After your first 6 months, you can stop at any times.
- Collect Stampin’ Bucks and cash in on more free stamps & accessories exclusively from me and Ann.
- Any month that you spend $150+, you keep your own hosting perks.
- 8 sets of project instructions monthly.
- Discounted Master Stamper membership opportunity.
It’s Easy to Start Today!
We’d love to have you!