Did you join us yesterday for our live stream? We made a Noel Christmas card and shared some of the cool cards that some of you have sent us.
I sure do like the way that it turned out.
It sure was a fun day and we were happy to share some tips on coloring, color and placement. As usual, Ann also shared some alternative ideas if you have some Gold Foil Paper on hand. (It’s coming in again next week.)
Ann even showed our new revolving stamp holder. Can’t wait to share how we ended up putting the labels on.
You can watch the video below or you can watch it here on YouTube. (If you like it, be sure to give it a thumbs up.)
What’s your favorite way to color. By now, you may realize that Ann likes the Stampin’ Blends. They’re Stampin’ Up!’s alcohol markers and they blend – just like the name implies.
Just know that the Joy of Noel stamps and dies are on the Last Chance list and won’t be available for next Christmas. And, of course, the 10% you save on the bundle will go away too. You can check the whole Last Chance list here.
You Can Make This Noel Christmas Card
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code B6CMNDB6 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.