I knew the Stamparatus could save a card, but not exactly how it worked for us last night.
You see, today’s card was supposed to be done in Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White and Basic Black.
That Was the Original Plan
We even stamped some Lovely Lipstick on it! Can you see it?
Because her favorite color is red!
Here’s how it happened!
- We used the Stamparatus to stamp all the images.
- The greetings were first in Lovely Lipstick.
- Then she stamped the leaves in Granny Apple Green.
- Then she stamped the flowers in Flirty Flamingo.
- Then she went back over the greetings in Memento Tuxedo Black.
Yes, once we looked at how everything was going to lay out, we decided to change our minds.
Aren’t you glad we changed our minds?
I think it’s pretty bright and perky, don’t you? Pretty Springy or Summery.
Of course, we had to add some bling! Just a little because the UPS guy is scheduled to drop off lots of boxes from Stampin’ Up! today. It’s going to be pretty busy around here. Love those Share What You Love
Ann did that same technique using her Thinlets Die and the Big Shot Embossing Mats to emboss with her dies.
You’ll want to be using your coupons on some of this stuff!
Make the most of your stamp shopping! All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code XGHZ634Z. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!