I was so happy to see Ann come home Sunday night with all her 2020 Stampin’ Up! sneak peek items from the January mini catalog and the 2020 Sale-A-Bration items.
She had a box of swaps, several stamp sets, some cool embellishments and some souvenirs.
She even shared one of her favorite souvenirs in the beginning of Wednesdays live stream. You can watch it below.
And yesterday, we got even more stamps, papers and embellishments that I’m hoping I’ll get a sneak peek at today when no one is looking.
It’s been a busy week so Ann hasn’t opened the box yet, but she will!
While Ann didn’t finish her project at the Stampin’ Up! Portland , she did make sure to finish one of the project so that I could share it with you today.
Mark my bark. This poppy set is going to be very popular.
And how appropriate to stamp poppies with Poppy Parade ink onto a Poppy Parade card base. (You won’t tell that Ann made it a little different than they did at the Stampin’ Up! event, will you?)
You might want to just add it to your Wish List now because you know you’re going to want it. (You can print out one of our Wish Lists here.)
You can also check out over 500 birthday card ideas that we’ve shared here.
This Code is for Today
Yes! There are some great things to get today and you’ll want to use the latest code when you shop.
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code ZPJWKF7W when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.