What do you do when you want to relax?
One thing I know for sure is that you don’t want to watch a football game!
For all intents and purposes, we should have won that game yesterday! But we didn’t!
So Ann and I went into the stamp room and got out a card to watercolor. Yep. It’s a great way to relax and get some practice in.
And since I haven’t had her hold the Aqua Painter a lot lately, she kind of needed it to make this perfect card for the end of a beautiful Summer.
- Berry Burst
- Sweet Sugarplum
- Garden Green
- Wild Wasabi (for those little leaves in the front)
Card Making Tips
This card is far from perfect, but here are a few things to think about.
- Don’t be afraid to add your own ideas:
- We brushed a bit of Garden Green between the leaves to make them appear connected.
- There was a lot of “negative space” so Ann dotted some Wile Wasabi between the small leaves with her Aqua Painter.
- The Foil Snowflakes aren’t just for Christmas Cards.
- ALWAYS do your shadowing first. (I’m just barking here.)
And here are the two stamp sets that you can find in Ann’s online store.
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!