It’s Friday the 13th so we’re making a sneak peek birthday card with some new stamps that will be released to you in a few weeks.
We did think that we’d be showing some sneak peeks in our Wednesday live stream. Since that didn’t happen, I decided to get Ann to work to play with her first shipment of Sale-A-Bration stamps that you can get for free starting January 3rd.
Our current clients will get a mini catalog pack containing the January-June mini catalog that has about 75 pages of cool stamps and paper crafting supplies and the Sale-A-Bration catalog that shows what you can earn free with purchase.
So, if you’d like that special pack and you haven’t shopped with us in a while you might want to make a shopping trip to our online store. When you do, we’ll send you 4 exclusive cardmaking project tutorials in your inbox and a reusable handmade card in your mailbox.
Here’s what Ann made with the Happy Birthday to You set that you ca get free with a $50 purchase starting January 3rd.
Ann got out her Stampin’ Blends for this one. While we don’t have a Purple Posy ink pad, we do have Purple Posy card stock and Stampin’ Blends.
And check out those new Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels that compliment the Champagne Foil Sheets that Ann used around the border.
We normally wouldn’t put this color combo together but we didn’t want to have a white cake. Ann used the Light Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend for the cake.
I like it!
Now, if you’re looking for a birthday card idea that you can make right now, we have over 500 birthday card ideas right here that can inspire you.
Then, just get out your stamps, ink and paper and get started! And don’t forget the adhesive!
Have a happy Friday the 13th! I wonder if we should take my favorite huMAN to dinner to celebrate.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers