We’re doing a quick post about easy gift card holder we did last night. We’ve got a free shipping special today and we’re going live on YouTube and Facebook at 1pm Pawcific.
Did I Bark Free Shipping?
Yes! For 24 Hours Only!
You just have to pick out at least $50 to be able to cash in on free shipping in our online store.
You can view the list of things that are considered limited edition because they’re retiring. When they’re sold out, they’re gone for good. They’re not ordering or making any more.
Here’s the Easy Gift Card Holder
Our local stamp club members made this last night.
We’ll be making this card today on our live online show!
- 11am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm on the West Coast
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time
- 5pm in Puerto Rico
Pick Your Venue
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us on Facebook
- Register here for a reminder by Facebook Messenger as we go live. (You need to register separately for each live event.)
Of course, if you can’t make it, we have almost 75 gift card holder ideas that we’ve shared over the years.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.