Which would you prefer? A fun or a fancy Christmas card?
We’ve done both with the same stamp set and the same supplies. We only swapped out one thing!
We’d love to know which one you prefer!
We’ll start off with our fun punch art Christmas card idea.
It certainly wasn’t difficult to do using the ornament punch from the Christmas Gleaming Bundle and some Paper Snips.
Don’t you just love the punch art gnome?
Now, to make this into a fancy Christmas card, we only swapped out one thing.
Can you guess what that is?
Yep! Bye-bye gnome!
All Ann did differently was to stamp the holly with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and color the holly with Stampin’ Blends!
- Real Red Combo
- Shaded Spruce Combo
- Color Lifter
It helps to have opposing thumbs and Paper Snips for this one.
So, is it Fun or Fancy?
If neither of these cards speak to you like a soft bark in your ear, you might want to check out over 450 Christmas card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
Before I share the supplies for these two projects, I should remind you about something.
Two Things for Tomorrow
I’ll share it in pictures.
We’re going live at 1pm Pawcific Time tomorrow with Christmas cards and sneak peeks!
Christmas Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.