Ann and my favorite huMAN left me at home yesterday while they went down to the south part of Sacramento to race go karts. Oh, bark! They're just overgrown kids expecting me to stay home and do all the work around here!
So I decided to mix it up a little! You humans might think that the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set from Stampin' Up! is just for Christmas. Not so, barks my keen Jack Russell Terrier mind. And here's the card to prove it!
Now before you tell me that the double layered ribbon is too far over to the left, you must know that I had a little adhesive accident to cover up. Of course, I could just tell you that I like it this way – which could be the truth too. (I'm warning you now that there's an awesome offer starting September 1st for that Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon.)
And do you notice that this pup knows how to do the Rock & Roll Technique? You should've seen me with the stamp in my mouth rotating it just right. First is Pale Plum & then in Rich Razzleberry.
Here are some of the things you should be adding to your wish list if you don't have them already:
- Ornament Keepsakes Bundle – Wood #129949 – Clear #129950
- Delightful Dozen Stamp Set – Wood #122650 – Clear #122652
- Chevron Embossing Folder – #127749
- 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch #127811
- Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon #126845
( Free with a $40 order 9/1)
- Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon #119256
- Petite Pennants Builder Punch #122361
And that's all I'm going to bark about that!!