I’ve got to apologize about this purple flower birthday card that I had Ann make yesterday. What was I thinking?
For one thing, I noticed that she is using a lot of that Black Glittered Ribbon lately. And that’s okay!
But I handed her some things to make today’s card that aren’t available, but that’s okay. I’ll make some recommendations on what you can use instead.
I really do love this card; however, the Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends are no longer available. With this awesome line drawn paper, you could use any color. But I would recommend a strong one like Real Red or Blackberry Bliss.
You can still get the Purple Posy Blends at a bargain price until they’re sold out. Just remember that they are on the retiring list and will go away on May 3rd if they don’t sell out.
Here’s what we used that is on the retiring list to make today’s card. You can get a complete copy of the retiring list here that’s easy to read.
Remember, my dear humans, that the True Love Designer Series Paper is going to be gone by the end of June. This one is a keeper. All the papers are black and white so they’ll go with anything. You can pair these sheets up with any strong color for a dynamic color combination. It’s timeless!
Of course, we could have color all the flowers, but I told Ann not to. For the most part, she only colored the ones where the entire flower was on this sheet. None of this running off the edge for us!
Join Us Today!
We’re sharing a quick card to make using patterned paper today at 1pm Pawcific. Join us here:
Purple Flower Birthday Card Making Supplies
Before we share the linked pictures of our supplies, remember that we offer our online shoppers all of this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code FXMM9WMM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Be sure to copy and use the current code 3M6VPGHM when you use any of these pictures to get more information or to start your shopping cart.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers