We sure had some fun stamping yesterday with you! It’s just great that we can collaborate together and you you let this dog have the final say.
We tried a layout that we hadn’t trying before and it worked!
This is how we finished the card.
If you watch the video below, you’ll see how we cut the card. Because when Ann put it together, she mounted the patterned paper upside down!
And that’s okay. I’ve got to give her her way sometimes – just not very much.
We could’ve put a Pretty Peacock border on it. But most of you seemed to like black so much that we kept the black border.
What a grrrrreat way to use your patterned paper!
Ann gave lots of tips about what kind of patterns to use. We sure did love this one that’s going away the end of June (unless it sells out earlier).
The Art Gallery Designer Series Paper is just perfect! The greeting comes from the Happy Thoughts set that will be gone by the end of June as well.
Just barking here!
You can click here to get a complete list of everything that is retiring from the Annual Catalog on or before May 3rd.
We hope we can have fun stamping again with you tomorrow when we go live on YouTube and Facebook at 1pm Pawcific.
Crazy Cut Card Making Supplies
Yes, I think that’s a good name for this one: the crazy cut card.
Before we share a complete picture list of supplies, check out what we do for all our online shoppers!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code FXMM9WMM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Be sure to copy and use our latest code when you use the pictures below to start your shopping cart or get more details. 3M6VPGHM
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers