Who knew when I started this card that it would end up as a card for a friend?
It all started with yesterday’s live stream that you can watch below. (you can also see past live streams here. We did sneak peeks at the new unreleased catalog items in last week’s live stream.)
We started there but we didn’t finish it.
What is unique about this card for a friend is that we used the flower from the April Paper Pumpkin kit. We usually don’t use things that you can’t buy, but we wanted you to see what type of things you can expect in a Papere Pumpkin box.
And if you join now, you can get the special May release that was designer with co-founder Shelli Gardner. You can get yours here, but only until May 10th or when they’ve sold out – whichever comes first.
So Here’s How We Finished the Card
Did we do it the way you thought we would?
Card Making Tips
- First I have to admit we changed to the darker flower.
- We added the Bouquet Blooms stamp set.
- Check our supply list because much of this is going away,
Cardmaking Supply List
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 93AKSBH3 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code Q6DRK7AE .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code Q6DRK7AE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
When’s the last time you mailed a card to a friend?