Have you been wondering about the new 2019 IN Colors? Today we’re sharing Rococo Rose.
Were you wondering what it would look like? Well, here it is!
Isn’t it pretty?
Ann said that it reminded her of Regal Rose from years ago – only prettier. That’s why we paired it with Mint Macaron.
It’s a good match – don’t you agree?
Which 2019 N Color would you like to see next?
- Pretty Peacock
- Purple Posy
- Seaside Spray
- Terracotta Tile
We had to move today’s retired stamp sale to next Friday. But you can get a listing of all the about to be retired stamps and accessories by page number here. Better to get them now because we don’t sell all our retiring stamps. But we do sell a lot of them! It’s a fun hour!
We used two retiring stamp sets here. The greetings are good in the Incredible Like You photopolymer stamp set. We’ve used those a lot around here because they’re just so positive. But we felt like we wanted the birthday greeting from the Birthday Cheer cling stamp set on this one.
We’re happy to use a few girly things that we haven’t used much before: Rose Metallic Thread and Petal Pink Rhinestone Gems.
Let’s Not Forget the Punches!
The Timeless Label Punch was available just for May. (That’s what we used for the greeting – and then trimmed the right side.) Not to worry. It’s returning in the new catalog. And the Decorative Ribbon Punch will return as well.
Would you like us to send you our new catalog when we send them? They’re pretty much free, but we do ask for a little help to cover the shipping. We’ll include all this in your Priority envelope:
- 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up! catalog
- 2019-2021 Ink and Paper Samples
- Wish List with easy to use index
- A little surprise
If you have a local demonstrator, you should ask them for your catalog. But if you’re looking for us, you found us!
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code NEQXWP9H when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Pick up the current code NEQXWP9H and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
We’re looking into sharing even more 2019 IN Colors like Rococo Rose and hope you like those too!