There are new items added to the Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack!
Time to celebrate!
And to add to that, there’s a sale on Designer Series Paper too!
We made today’s card because you crafters like things better when you get a deal on them! So if you like Ann’s card for today, you’ll like it even better when you discover you can get the Designer Series Paper for free!
You just have to buy 3 – and then the next one is free!
Who wouldn’t want to get a card like that in the mail?
Ann made it with the Strong and Beautiful stamp set which is full of special greetings for your besties.
Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack Additions
When I barked this post to Ann, we’re not sure that all of the Clearance Rack additions had been added. You can check them here while supplies last.
Here’s a complete list of all the Designer Series Papers that you can mix and match. We’re going to have to stock up. Now that Ann’s got the DSP right next to the paper cutter, I find she’s using more!
The one we used in today’s project is called Pressed Petals.
So be sure to grab your Wish List and get what you want before the best deals are gone!
Up to 60% Off!
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code XQJF4ANN when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code XQJF4ANN.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
We have almost 300 card ideas to make for friends here.
We hope you can cash in on the Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack while supplies last.