Oh, the fun we had Sunday with a few of our favorite stampers! They all got together with Ann and me on a Zoom call to make a quick, cute mystery card with us.
What’s a Mystery Card?
That’s where Ann gives them a general list of supplies to have ready. Then they make their version of our card with their own stamps and supplies.
It’s really fun and nice to see how everyone’s card turns out. It’s a great exercise in working your creative muscle.
We didn’t make the card before the event so it was a good exercise for Ann as well. Here’s how our card turned out.
Ann did something she hasn’t done in a long time. She probably hasn’t done it anytime during my lifetime.
After that, they played games and Ann gave away over $150 in prizes. Gotta love that!
So be sure you come play with us the next time we advertise a Mystery Card Party!
We used a stamp set that is going away next week. It’s a real keeper. So are the Nested Labels Dies. Really going to miss them. The patterned paper will be going away the end of June (unless it sells out sooner).
You can check out a readable retiring list in this post that contains everything from the current annual catalog that won’t be in the new one that starts May 4th.
Quick, Cute Mystery Card Making Supplies
Before we share the linked pictures of our supplies, remember that we offer our online shoppers all of this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code FXMM9WMM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
If you’re starting your shopping cart with any of these items pictured below, be sure to copy and use our latest shopping code: 3M6VPGHM
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers