When we started this on Monday, we didn’t know exactly how it would turn out, but I love this pink all occasions card.
The layout is easy. You could make several of these in different colors and leave the insides blank. When you need a card, all you have to do is complete the insides to match the occasion.
What’s really nice is that the patterned paper is discounted because it’s retiring. What a bargain for this classically designed Designer Series Paper. And this stamp set will probably be gone after the end of June.
While we didn’t use the the coordinating stamps, I would definitely grab the bundle that has coordinating flower stamps.
Don’t you just love the way this Gray Granite Ribbon just kicks this up a notch? It’s so elegant!
I just love the pink background that has such a subtle texture added for interest.
Pink All Occasion Card Supplies List
Before we share the linked pictures of our supplies, remember that we offer our online shoppers all of this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code FXMM9WMM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Here’s a complete supply list for this project. Please be sure to copy and use the host code shown above when using the picture links.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers