Yesterday on our live stream, Ann gave a sneak peak at this beautiful butterfly birthday card. The only problem was that it wasn’t glued down. Only the patterned paper was secure.
That’s okay. We attached all the butterflies before they flew away.
We usually make thank you cards. I guess it’s because we’re so grateful! This card would work as a thank you card as well. We just were in the birthday mood!
Butterfly Birthday Card Making Tips
It’s hard to see but here are a few card making tips to help you make your own version of this card:
- We stamped the frame in Whisper White Craft ink onto the Misty Moonlight piece.
- Let it dry before using the die to cut it.
- The piece behind that is in Purple Posy which is retiring.
- All the dies we used are retiring (except for the one we used for the greeting).
In fact, almost everything on this card is retiring, but is available while supplies last. Let me show you which things should top your list.
Retiring Card Making Supplies Used
You can print out larger print lists of everything that’s retiring here.
And here’s what we used that should be around a while longer.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.