Do you love purple? If you do, then you’ll love our Shades of Purple card that we’re featuring today.
Besides it being purple, you’ll probably also like that this card went from no idea to picking up the stamp set to finished in about 20 minutes!
And you’ll probably be surprised how we did it. You may have to take a closer look
To start off with, Ann always does best when she does what I tell her. Yep. Just want to be sure you know.
Making the Shades of Purple
Ann took one of the retiring Sponge Brayers and applied Gorgeous Grape ink to a piece of Basic White card stock. She always started at the same end of the card stock so that it would have an ombre effect with one end being darker than the other.
Then she took the dies from the Brushstroke Blooms Bundle and cut out the strips. Gluing them onto the Whisper White layer that was embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder was a breeze with our Liquid Glue.
Did you spot the new IN Colors on the card?
That’s what we made the leaves out of! The light color is called Soft Succulent. The dark color is Evening Evergreen.
They go grrrreat together!
While Supplies Last!
There are also some items that are only available while supplies last. (See the full list here.)
The Purple Posy card stock scrap that Ann stamped the greeting on is sold out, but the assortment is still available. Here are the other items that will not be available after May 3rd.
Shades of Purple Card Making Supplies
Don’t miss adding these items to your collection! But first, let me show you what we share with all our online shoppers:
Here’s a complete list of the supplies. Be sure to copy the code shown above when you use these picture links.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.