Grab your wish list because tomorrow you can score a double whammy when you check out our online store.
Now, they’re telling Ann that things ordered by December 13th should arrive by Christmas. But with the retiring list out for the Holiday Mini Catalog, the sooner the better.
Second Part of the Double Whammy
Yes! The retiring list! Things are on sale! You can check out the retiring list here. As of last night, these items were already sold out:
- Blushing Bride 3/8″ Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon
- Whimsy & Wonder 12″ x 12″ Specialty DSP
- Stitched Snowflake Dies
Ann may have a little of the first two around here, but not the last one.
If you missed yesterday’s quick and easy Christmas card, here’s a peek.
It’s hard to tell in the picture, but here’s a closer look.
Or you can see how we made it here on YouTube.
It was great to have everyone help Ann make the card. That little apprentice is surely giving Ann a run for her money. He’s just not picking up my pup-o-graphic messages yet.
You Can Make This Quick and Easy Christmas Card!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 7ZQATWWY.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.