Grab your wish list because tomorrow you can score a double whammy when you check out our online store.
Now, they’re telling Ann that things ordered by December 13th should arrive by Christmas. But with the retiring list out for the Holiday Mini Catalog, the sooner the better.
Second Part of the Double Whammy
Yes! The retiring list! Things are on sale! You can check out the retiring list here. As of last night, these items were already sold out:
- Blushing Bride 3/8″ Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon
- Whimsy & Wonder 12″ x 12″ Specialty DSP
- Stitched Snowflake Dies
Ann may have a little of the first two around here, but not the last one.
If you missed yesterday’s quick and easy Christmas card, here’s a peek.
It’s hard to tell in the picture, but here’s a closer look.
Or you can see how we made it here on YouTube.
It was great to have everyone help Ann make the card. That little apprentice is surely giving Ann a run for her money. He’s just not picking up my pup-o-graphic messages yet.
You Can Make This Quick and Easy Christmas Card!
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code G9ZSQCW3 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.