I’ll make this quick because we were up late with our local stampers last night. They came for a couple hours but we were so excited after they left that we spent some time trying to learn how to do better on camera.
We have so much fun! And some of the viewers might be getting their packages of stamps from us right about the time that we come on! (That’s if our postal workers are operating at cyber speed.)
Now, if you find that you sometimes forget – like we tend to do – you might want to register for our reminder that will be delivered by Facebook Messenger just before we go on.
Thank you to all of you who have swooped in to shop already! We’ve been overwhelmed with Sweet Treats and up to my knees in swaps.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 9FSGTV6Z when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 9FSGTV6Z .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 9FSGTV6Z and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Hope to see you on our Wednesday Papercrafting Live Stream!