Why do you think that humans send sympathy cards? Is it to let their loved ones know that you knew the one that left? Maybe.
Is it to make them feel bad? No!
Might it bring a tear to their eye? Maybe.
Today’s card is not your every day sympathy card. We didn’t really know the person that passed away as well as we know the widow. And because she’s got a big road ahead of her with young boys and a daughter in college, we want her to know that someone is there for her.
You could also use this card for a friend, but I’m not really barking about that today.
I’m thinking there might be something special added inside this card. At least, if Ann’s thinking what I’m thinking!
Did you see where she used the Lovely Lipstick Dark Stampin’ Blend to color the Basic Pearls? I love that option! It makes those pearls just the right color!
What’s Even Better…
…is that the greeting is from a free stamp set that we got during Sale-A-Bration. We love to collect greetings because they just never go out of style. It gives us more options when we want to use the decorative stamps in a set, but the greeting doesn’t match the what we have in mind.
Then you can mix and match to your heart’s content! The “Part of My Story” stamp set has greetings that you just don’t see every day. And it’s free right now with a purchase of $50 or more.
Of course, that new Designer Series Paper kind of rocks my world too! It’s called “All My Love” just in time for Valentine’s Day.
We’ll be releasing our 4 complimentary cardmaking projects later this week to those of you who have shopped already as well as those of you who are shopping today.
And That’s Not All!
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code UZVRZZ7U when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code UZVRZZ7U .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code UZVRZZ7U and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a good simple stamping idea for a quick card!