Did you see the sneak peek in yesterday’s post of this cool Penguin Candy Holder? I know it’s not even Halloween, but now is the time when the candy is on sale! And you’ll want to stock up on Hershey’s Treasures now and just after Halloween.
Those of you who have big Christmas parties may need some little penguins to help deliver the goods.
You can see the video on You Tube here.
DIY Project Tips
- The candy is Hershey’s Treasures.
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink works best for the penguins.
- Save time fussy cutting by getting the matching framelits (see supplies below).
- Save 15% when you bundle the stamps and framelits.
- The Whisper White strip is 1″ x 4-1/4″.
- Score at 1/2″ and 1-5/8″ from each end.
- Making a lot of them? Cut 2-1/2″ strips and stamp away!
- Scroll down for your supply list.
Remember that today is your last chance to save 15% on just about all stamps except the ones that are already discounted or that one rotary stamp on page 132.
AND today is the last day you can get our exclusive free tutorials to make 3 holiday cards from one stamp set – the Seasonal Snapshot that you can find here!
DIY Craft Supply List:
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
Learn how to make this quick and fun Holiday Penguin Candy Holder in minutes!