There’s a reason that penguins can’t fly! It’s so that they can hold candy!
You see, I caught him in my stamp room hanging out with this girl. You could say she was a real charmer, but I think she’s more ornamental. (She was a gift years ago – before my time – that Ann got from a dear friend.)
Ann actually was inspired by one that she saw online. We’d like to thank whomever inspired us, but we couldn’t find the original post.
Ann and I figured out how to get that little piece of chocolate in there and I’m just waiting for my editors to show me the final cut of the video tutorial I directed.
I’m hoping for tomorrow. You’ll come back, won’t you?
Remember that you can save 15% when you bundle the Snow Place stamp set and the Snow Friends Framelits Dies together. It would be something great for Christmases to come!
PLUS by ordering today, you’ll get a set of 3 projects from one stamp set – the Seasonal Snapshot that you can find here! (But that ends tomorrow.)
DIY Project Tips
- The candy is Hershey’s Treasures.
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink works best for the penguins.
- Save time fussy cutting by getting the matching framelits (see supplies below).
- Save 15% when you bundle the stamps and framelits.
- The Whisper White strip is 1″ x 4-1/4″.
- Score at 1/2″ and 1-5/8″ from each end.
Thank you for letting us share our love of stamping with you. Watch the video in this post to discover more about this project & see an even cuter alternative view that we added at the end.
DIY Craft Supply List:
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
Save 15-39% This Week!