Yesterday was the first of two identical Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stacks that we’re doing this month. Ann had to swap out a card at the last minute and this is what she came up with.
You like it? Our first round of students did.
It was a fun day. They even got a special bonus with their class.
I have been sworn to secrecy, but I’ll just tell you that my favorite huMAN did a really nice thing for them. You know, there’s a reason we all like him so much.
You really don’t have to color a lot on this card. In fact, it’s better if you don’t. Just a little Real Red and Pear Pizzazz is all it takes because the real surprise is inside. It’s a gift card holder!
This card was inspired by one of our recent Master Stamper projects.
What’s Master Stamper?
Master Stamper is our advanced program for those of you who want to improve your stamping.
Do you have to be an advanced stamper to get in? NO! It’s for anyne who wants to hone their skills whether they be a beginner or an advanced crafter.
- We have over 220 projects
- Complete with exclusive videos
- And written tutorials for you to download.
- And we’re adding more projects every week!
- We’ve recently added the talented Pip Todman from England to our team. She’ll be sharing some amazing stuff as well!
- And we’d love to see yours too!
- We have a private Facebook group for those of you who want to share your own projects or you can just stick to the private Master Stamper site and expand your knowledge.
- And from time to time, we have exclusive offers just for Master Stamper members.
Be courageous! Don’t be afraid to try something new! Join us for a month and see how you like it! It’s less than 50 cents a day and you can cancel whenever you like. Just use the PayPal button below to join the fun!
We’d love to have you!
And here’s what we used to make this card….
Card Making Supplies.
Remember to use our current shopping code 93VAH6DW when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!