You might have noticed that I’m not a kit dog, but yesterday I’ve discovered how valuable kits can be. Things like Paper Pumpkin and the Timeless Tidings Kit can really save you in a pinch.
We’ve been stamping and doing all the things that the holidays require. We’ve been blessed with Christmas cards from many of you, from relatives and friends.
Although I feel like we share our hearts with you when we share cards with you, is that enough? We wish we could send cards to everyone, but then I’d never be able to bark my posts!
So, here’s just some of what Ann accomplished in about an hour yesterday.
And here’s what she used. Just two things. It may be too late for this Christmas, but what an easy way to start early on next Christmas! Both of these are going away as soon as they sell out or January 2nd, whichever comes first.
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code J24YGXJ2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code J24YGXJ2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great idea for a handmade Christmas card idea!