Our friend Denise was busy dying ribbon in order to get some happy mail into our mailbox this last week. This one is especially nice because it came with a $25 gift certificate inside.
Did you notice the ribbon? The words say Whisper White, but that’s the dirtiest white ribbon I’ve ever seen!
It’s not dirty! Denise’s favorite thing to do lately is to dying ribbon. She loves to dye the Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and has little glass jars full of dyed ribbons!
Dying Ribbon with Reinkers
I don’t know what color she used to die this one, but this is what she does:
- Put 1/2 cup water in a glass jar with a top.
- Add 20-25 drops of your favorite color reinker and swirl to mix.
- Throw in 3-5 yards of Polka Dot Tulle ribbon and soak.
- Don’t dry the ribbon on a paper towel as it soaks up too much of the ink.
She didn’t say how long to leave the ribbon in the jar, but I’m sure it’s for a fair amount of time.
She did say that Pretty Peacock and Mossy Meadow faded the most after drying.
Now that we’ve got our reinkers sorted out, it will be easy find the right colors to dye some ribbon!
Tomorrow is Your Last Chance!
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code 6DTGFAJT when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 6DTGFAJT and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
I hope you’re ready to join us tomorrow at 1pm Pawcific Time on YouTube and Facebook!