I thought that Ann was going to make a regular Halloween card last night, but instead she made a glowing Halloween card!
I don’t know how it happened, but she got this idea that the bird in the birdcage show a glow. What do you think? Does he have a little spooky glow to you?
Personally, I think that bird looks a little suspect. Were you expecting lights?
Besides the glowing bird cage, we also used both sides of the same sheet of Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper for layers on the card. We usually don’t do that. but isn’t it fun?
Of course, we’ve got over 100 other Halloween card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
Card Making Tip
In order to make the cage glow, Ann did this:
- She stamped the image onto a Post-It Note, making sure that part of the image is over the adhesive part.
- Then she cut out the image.
- She placed the unstamped note over the image.
- Then she used a Sponge Dauber to apply Mango Melody ink over the open area.
Take a Look at the Designer Paper! It’s on Sale!
And here’s what else we used!
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 64DE9CN7 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 64DE9CN7.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
We list all items separately but would like to remind you that we list all items separately. But we also show them when they’re offered in a bundle so that you can enjoy a 10% bundle discount.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 64DE9CN7 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers