Of course, I have a sneak peek card friendship for you! But I’ll also be listing a few things that you can get today, but not tomorrow.
Today’s card could be used as a Valentine card, but it could also be sent to your favorite friend for any reason.
Ann is a part of a women’s organization that uses yellow roses for their flower. But yellow roses can be used for much more because they signify friendship. (You can google it!)
The Perfect Friendship Card
I mean, who wouldn’t want to be called marvelous!
Ann’s friend Barb inspired how she did the greeting. After she stamped and used dies to cut out the greeting, she used a Small Blending Brush to apply Daffodil Delight and Wild Wheat to the Thick Basic White piece. That way, it wouldn’t be as dark as it would be if she stamped onto colored cardstock.
While I can’t give you links directly to the items we used that are available tomorrow, I can tell you what they are:
- Adorning Hearts #162563 for the roses
- Perennial Postage #162598 for the greeting
- Perennial Postage Dies #162607 for the stamp edged layers
- To save 10% & get the stamps & dies together, Perennial Postage Bundle #162608
We’ll list what else we used farther down in the post.
3 Things to Get Today
Why? Because they’ll be gone tomorrow!
Of course, there are more, but these are ones I’m really going to miss:
- The Abundant Beauty Masks are the best that Stampin’ Up! has made. They were so popular that they were out of stock for a while. Now they’re back and they’re going to be gone. Timeless!
- You’ll miss that Joyful Designer Series Paper next year. Just offering a warning bark here. Another timeless item.
- The Night Divine Dies are timeless as well. They’ve never made a die set so appropriate for Christmas.
- Don’t use the bundle pricing if you want the stamp set too.
What Else We Used for Today’s Card
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code B6CMNDB6 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.