Were you as amazed as we were when Stampin’ Up! came out with their own stamping storage? It was so popular that they ran out.
I just love how you can change it at any time to better suit your needs.
This is what our stamping storage looked like initially.
Now that the storage is back in stock and Stampin’ Up! is giving a $5 coupon for every $50 of our purchase, it seemed like the perfect time to upgrade our stamping storage solutions.
- You can make it as small or as large as you need.
- Buy some or all now
- Earn a $5 coupon to use towards any size August for every $50 of your July purchase.
Our Newest Stamping Storage Layout
Do you see what we did? We moved the open storage to the right end and added more open storage.
Inside some of these open storage units are Half-Sized Stamp Boxes where we’ve sorted our embellishments into three different types:
- That’s for basic rhinestones, pearls and clear embellishments.
Then we added the storage toppers so that we could hold all the families of ink refills separately.
Keeping the ink refills separated by families is a good thing because refilling an ink pad with the wrong ink refill is something you don’t want to do..
Don’t ask me how I know.
Bonus Coupons End Wednesday
Mix and Match Your Crafting Storage!
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code FBKJW4K4 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code FBKJW4K4 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Don’t you think it’s time you built your crafting storage?