This quick birthday card has a secret. Do you know what it is?
Should I tell you now or perhaps I should show you my quick birthday card idea first. And we only used one stamp set!
Would you like a hint?
Your hint comes in the form of a question:
What Page Can You Find This Stamp Set?
The answer is that it’s not in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog!
And it’s not in the upcoming Holiday Catalog either!
Today’s stamp set is featured in a brochure that Stampin’ Up! has written for people who are new to stamping and card making. It’s called “Experience Creativity” and you can see it here.
It was so simple to do! Here are some tips on how we made it.
How to Make the Card Quick
- Stamp the flower evenly in Mossy Meadow onto 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ Sahara Sand.
- Attach to 3-11/16″ x 4-15/16″ piece of Mossy Meadow.
- Run together through Subtle Embossing Folder.
- Cut banner from Mossy Meadow with a Stitched Nested Label, then run through Scripty 3D Embossing Folder.
- Stamp greeting in Mossy Meadow onto Sahara Sand. Cut out with Stitched Rectangle Die and trim to same size as the darker banner.
- Color 5 medium Basic Rhinestone Jewels with a Dark Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blend.
- We’ve listed all the products we used with pictures below.
- I’m sure you know the rest of the story. If you’d like actual written tutorials in your inbox each week, be sure to subscribe to our mailing list so we can keep you up-to-date.
Card Making Supplies
SAVINGS ALERT! Stampin’ Up! is giving you a $5 coupon to spend in August for every $50 of your July order (before tax and shipping).
Just click the picture for current product price and details.
Hope you enjoyed today’s quick birthday card idea!