This quick birthday card has a secret. Do you know what it is?
Should I tell you now or perhaps I should show you my quick birthday card idea first. And we only used one stamp set!
Would you like a hint?
Your hint comes in the form of a question:
What Page Can You Find This Stamp Set?
The answer is that it’s not in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog!
And it’s not in the upcoming Holiday Catalog either!
Today’s stamp set is featured in a brochure that Stampin’ Up! has written for people who are new to stamping and card making. It’s called “Experience Creativity” and you can see it here.
It was so simple to do! Here are some tips on how we made it.
How to Make the Card Quick
- Stamp the flower evenly in Mossy Meadow onto 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ Sahara Sand.
- Attach to 3-11/16″ x 4-15/16″ piece of Mossy Meadow.
- Run together through Subtle Embossing Folder.
- Cut banner from Mossy Meadow with a Stitched Nested Label, then run through Scripty 3D Embossing Folder.
- Stamp greeting in Mossy Meadow onto Sahara Sand. Cut out with Stitched Rectangle Die and trim to same size as the darker banner.
- Color 5 medium Basic Rhinestone Jewels with a Dark Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blend.
- We’ve listed all the products we used with pictures below.
- I’m sure you know the rest of the story. If you’d like actual written tutorials in your inbox each week, be sure to subscribe to our mailing list so we can keep you up-to-date.
Card Making Supplies
SAVINGS ALERT! Stampin’ Up! is giving you a $5 coupon to spend in August for every $50 of your July order (before tax and shipping).
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code ZPJWKF7W when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Just click the picture for current product price and details.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code ZPJWKF7W and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Hope you enjoyed today’s quick birthday card idea!