We’re going to do a new trimmer review today since our new Stampin’ Up! trimmer arrived yesterday! We were so happy to share it with our local stamp club members last night and we can’t wait to share it with you today!
Just wait until you see really close up how easy it is to switch the blades out!
What else would you like to see? Perhaps the projects we did with our local stamp club members last night?
If you would like weekly card projects in your inbox, you can join our mailing list here. We’re sending one out this morning!
We live in Northern California and many areas will lose power over the next few days.
They’re just trying to avoid big fires like those that happened in the Napa Valley area (90 minutes West of us) a couple years ago and more recently up by Redding (2 hours North of us) and Paradise (about 35 minutes North of us).
While our town isn’t listed to lose power, we’re concerned how our cable might be affected.
Using the Trimmer for the First Time
Join in the new trimmer review conversation at 1pm Pawcific Time on your choice of venues. It’s always more fun to be there live:
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us on Facebook (link becomes active at showtime)
- Register for a reminder with links to both events via Facebook Messenger as we go live.
Never watched a live stream before? That’s okay! Watch our recent live streams here so you’ll know what to expect.
Check Your Clock!
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers