We didn’t get to share this Halloween cat card yesterday on our live streams because Ann didn’t make it until last night.
Gotcha, didn’t I!
It was inspired by a card that we saw in our demonstrator only Facebook group. It’s not the same, but it sure is nice to have a bunch of like minded peeps to inspire us.
There are lots of differences, but it’s very different.
- Different greeting
- Different orientation
- Cat is flipped and has different eyes
- Different inks
- Plaid is different colors
Would you say it’s the same card? Probably not.
You can scroll down to see what we used or watch yesterday’s live stream replay for more fall card ideas.
But make sure you tune in or our used stamp and accessories sale tomorrow – 4pm on YouTube.
I do have to warn you that yesterday was like it was Friday the 13th starting with Ann stealing my camera because hers stopped.
So, back to that Halloween Cat Card
Here’s what we used to make it.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code QPS4RFXT when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code QPS4RFXT .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
If you’d to see more Halloween card ideas, we’ve got them! In fact, we have 99 Halloween card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code QPS4RFXT and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
Hope you like our Halloween cat card.