I’m glad we don’t have to make get well cards very often. Barking that, I think we’re a bit out of practice.
It’s not that no one’s been sick. We just haven’t sent out as many as we should.
There’s a couple special things about this card and I hope that the person we send it to will like it. I’m sure she will, but I’m not sure that I’m as impressed as I’d like to be.
What do YOU think?
You see, I asked Ann to mix and match some things on this.
One of the things I like about it is that there are several combinations in the stamp set that you can use with the “Sorry” on the front. The inside says “you’re not feeling well”. It has other options too so that it doesn’t have to just be a Get Well Card.
There are plenty things that you can be sorry about – a goof up, a recent passing of a loved one or maybe just that your friend has a lot on their plate.
And then there’s the special aspect of it.
- The Designer Series Paper is from the Painted Autumn DSP that’s on special during October – buy 3, get 1 free.
- The flower is from a stamp set that’s not released yet. It will be offered with the Stampin’ Blends that we used to color the flowers on November 1st.
It’s okay if you don’t like this one. You can see over 65 Get Well Card Ideas here.
Here’s what we used to make this card that is available now. (The Stampin’ Blends and the limited edition stamp set will be released November 1st so cannot be listed….YET.)
If you’re in the shopping mood, be sure to use the current hostess shopping code. (It changes so you can always find the current one towards the top of the right column of any blog page.)
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!