No one loves making sympathy cards. Or they don’t like the REASON that causes the sympathy.
There are two ways to do it that I can think of to make sympathy cards:
- Make them in advance so that you have them on hand.
- Make a card when you need it as a way to work through your feelings.
Which works best for you? Everyone’s different.
There is no right or wrong way. The second way works best for us but can cause delays. We made this card last week but missed giving this to our friend yesterday because we hadn’t signed it.
Ann is in an organization with the recipient that uses the yellow rose as their symbol or logo. So this card should have an extra special meaning.
Plus – it’s colored using the new Stampin’ Blends that Stampin’ Up! will be releasing the beginning of November. We hope that she’ll like it and that it will bring her some comfort.
So it’s signed now and we’ll mail it tomorrow.
What you CAN get now is the stamp set, card stock and ribbon so you can budget for the Stampin’ Blends next month. They’re perfect to make a beginner look like a professional.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!