Ann got my pup-o-graphic messages right yesterday when she made that easy leafy card with you.
You were there on the live stream, weren’t you?
If you missed it, well, here it is.
Easy Leaf Card Secret Tips
- Originally Ann was going to use an acrylic block for the rectangle. However, the last minute change to the Watercolor Shapes set was perfect!
- The gold leaf was leftover from a previous project and was perfect for this.
- The greeting is from a stamp set called Eden’s Garden that will be released next week.
You can watch the video below or watch it here on YouTube.
It’s not really obvious in the picture, but using a piece of Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper really did pump this card up a bit.
Ann let the viewers pick which side of the paper to use. I think they did picked just the right one – even though it’s on the flip side of Ann’s favorite.
Easy Leaf Card Supplies
We do our best to show you things that are in stock when we share them. Ann mentioned in the live stream that she thought that the Gorgeous Leaves set was on backorder. As Ann types this, the inventory on this stamp set is low, but they’ll make more! And you’ll save 10% when you purchase the stamps and dies in a bundle.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code ZXWKVUCV . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.