Were you able to join us yesterday? We used a layout to make a quick card. But later that night we used the same layout to make an elegant card.
Who knew you could do that?
First, we’ll show you how we finished the card that we started in the Craft Break live stream, but we’ll show you the supplies and pictures of both cards.
We wanted to use a pumpkin and there were lots of ideas from the viewers. You can watch the video here as we start to make the card or watch the show here on YouTube.
The colors we used were all in the Specialty Designer Series Paper that we selected and you’ll see listed.
- Mint Macaron
- Cajun Craze
- Crumb Cake
- Early Espresso
Just click on any of these pictures below for more information or to start a shopping cart.
Elegant Look Using the Quick Card Layout
When we used the quick card layout to remake the card, we actually used Halloween Designer Series Paper! Who knew!
These Stampin’ Blends made coloring quick and easy:
Quick Card Layout Card Making Hints
- If you find it difficult to cut out super thin stems for flowers, just cut them off!
- We only left one blue flower that she had colored with Seaside Spray for that very reason.
- Ann used the Color Lifter on the areas where the petals turn.
- And she used the Dark Magenta Madness Stampin’ Blend to color a Basic Rhinestone for just the right amount of bling.
What’s great about this more elegant version is that we used one of the two stamp sets that Stampin’ Up! is adding to our Starter Kit. When you join our team, you’ll get all this!
- Your choice of $125 of current catalog products.
- That’s the annual catalog &/or the holiday catalog.
- Plus two stamp sets:
- So Much Love
- Queen Anne’s Lace
- And enough pre-cut kits to make 16 cards (8 of two layouts)
- A coupon for a free Paper Pumpkin crafting kit
- Immediate 20% discount on all products, earning up to 38% commission.
- A case of catalogs and business supplies
- Access to the Stampin’ Up! demonstrator site & demonstrator only Facebook groups.
- Being a welcome part of our group of 24/7 Stampers.
- Access to our 24/7 Stampers site and private Facebook group.
All you need to do is grab your Wish List and your personal information, pick out up to $125 of products and get started here. You can be a part of our team in minutes! (You can check out our FAQs page here.)
We’d Love to Have You!
Here are the main items we used to make this Basic Gray, Magenta Madness, Just Jade and Smoky Slate version. Remember that all our online shoppers get all this:
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers