Today we’re making a grateful pumpkin card. Yep. It’s a cross between a Halloween card and a grateful Fall card.
This is the time of year when you humans tend to think about things to be grateful about, right? Ann’s really grateful for me all the time, but it seems she really likes me a lot around my birthday. (That was September 2nd.)
What are you grateful for? I can think of lots of stuff, but those meals they serve me twice a day and a bed in almost every room.
They treat me pretty good around here. You could say that I’m always grateful. I know Ann is always grateful.
I hope your family treats you pretty good as well.
Ann said that the hardest thing about this card was to decide what colors the layers were. We tried Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie and Just Jade to name a few.
But by taking Pumpkin Pie totally off the table (except for the Stampin’ Blends), it really gave our card a whole new refreshing look.
Don’t you agree?
Now, before we’ll show you the supplies we used, I’d like to invite you to our live stream this afternoon – at least it’s afternoon here. We’ll be making an easy card on our live stream. I hope you can join us.
Here’s the time:
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
And here’s where you can find us:
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us here on Facebook.
- Register here for a reminder by Facebook Messenger right as we go live.
Grateful Pumpkin Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
NOTE: We’ve listed the Celebration Tidings items together as a bundle and separately so you have a choice. Please know that you’ll save 10% when you purchase the items together as a bundle.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers