We’re tag teaming our products this week so today we’re sharing how to make 3-D letters on your cards.
What’s tag teaming?
Tag teaming is a little term I made up as we use a stamp set, color or supply from the day before. Here’s what we’ve done so far:
- We used the little gold leaves from the Forever Gold Specialty Designer Series Paper in Thursday’s post.
- Then we used the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set in that post and the Triangle Faith Card post before that.
Let’s see what we tag teamed today!
- We used the Playful Alphabet again for the 3-D letters.
- Just like yesterday’s card there’s no stamping again on this card!
How to Make 3-D Letters
We’ve put a complete supply list at the end so if there’s something you want to add to your card making supplies, you can get more info and add them to your shopping cart or wish list there.
You can click on any picture to see more detail.
- Cut a piece of our Foam Adhesive Sheets large enough to become an under layer to all the letters.
- Ann didn’t notice that there are two E’s and two T’s so we didn’t have to run it through twice.
- Attach the cut Adhesive Sheet to the under side of your card stock with the letters on top and run it through the Cut & Emboss Machine.
- NOTE: It’s better to cut it a little bigger than what you need than to cut it too small. If it’s too small, you’ll cut more and actually waste more!
If you look closely at the bottom of the first picture of the card, you’ll see that we used the Wink of Stella on the letters after we mounted them. It darkens the letters at first and then only the sparkle shows after it dries.
And here’s how the whole card looks:
Who’s this card for? A couple Ann and my favorite huMAN know caught that tested positive for that popular sickness that everyone’s trying to avoid right now. They should be just getting over it, but we want them to be 100%
Paper Crafting Supplies for This Card
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
We hope you’ll try the 3-D Letters. They really stack up!