There is so much smoke around here that we decided to make a leafy hello card today. It’s Patriot’s Day and Ann’s going to a memorial service today so we’d like all the happy thoughts we can muster.
You know, I’m seeing a bit of a trend here. Perhaps we should call it tag teaming.
- We used the little gold leaves from the Forever Gold Specialty Designer Series Paper in yesterday’s post.
- Then we used the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set in that post and the Triangle Faith Card post before that.
- What stamping supply from today’s card should we use in tomorrow’s card?
- Leave a comment below and we’ll look before we start creating tomorrow’s card.
- It can be a stamp set, paper, accessory or color.
Did you notice we didn’t stamp on the front of this card? Gasp!
You should really click on the picture to see it close up – especially if you like green.
Let me let you in on a little secret: my favorite huMAN even said it looked better with the bow on it! I did have to stop Ann from putting some sparkly bling on it though.
Now, if you’re wondering what all we used, be sure to scroll down and click on the craft supply pictures.
Leafy Hello Card
We hope you liked our leafy hello card. It seems everyone can use a bit of greenery right now.