Ann’s been wanting to play with the Stitched Triangles for a while. So yesterday, she started by making this Triangle Faith card.
She wanted to make a birthday card, but this is how it turned out.
Now that I think about it, the size of the two circles really go along with the greeting. And right now, we all need to be bigger than our fear.
Do you like our itty bitty circles too? Those Wonderful Gems from page 31 of the Holiday Catalog are perfect for adding just a little bit of bling. There’s little golden sparkles inside the clear enamel offer just the right amount of shine.
You may have a lot of these things in your stamp room but just in case, I’m listing the cardmaking supplies below. But if this isn’t your cup of tea, we have over 300 encouraging cards here that we’ve shared over the years – actually over 365. That’s one for every day for a year!
But first, if you’re home today, we’ll be going live at 1pm Pawcific Time like we normally would on any other Monday in September.
Where to Join Us
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us here on Facebook.
- Register here for a reminder by Facebook Messenger right as we go live.
What Time is it in Your Neighborhood
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
Triangle Faith Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code VZ493NCE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code VZ493NCE.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code VZ493NCE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
We hope you’ll try to make a triangle card. They’re a fun new way to put a different shape on your cards!