Since I celebrated my 15th birthday this last week, Ann wanted to be sure you knew how to convert dog years to human years.
It’s not just 7 to 1 like you may have thought. It’s a bit more involved than that.
Here’s a Chart to Convert Dog Years to Human Years
So, according to the chart, I’m about 89! WOW! I think I’m in pretty good shape for 89, don’t you?
However, I do think a little color from the hairdresser might help.
Second Chance Stamps
We had such a great time at the sale.on Friday, but we’ve got some second chance stamps to share with you.
We were quite surprised that so many of our faithful viewers were able to attend. If you missed it, we’re showing the live replay below. And below that, the time stamps so that you can skip to the parts that show the available product.
If you see something you want, just email Ann with what you want and your address. She’ll send you an invoice and reserve it for you.
- 1:47 – How the sale works
- 14:20 – July 2020 Paper Pumpkin craft kit
- 32:22 – Merry Patterns Stamp Set
- 39:03 – Twinkle Builder Punch
- 41:00 – Northern Hearts stamp set
- 51:16 – Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder
We’ll be back tomorrow with a card making idea for you. But if you came for inspiration, there are thousands of card making ideas here in our gallery.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers