Dogs love everyone. Well, almost everyone. Let’s just say we love humans who love us.
Humans should be gathering as many friends as they can, don’t you think?
Now, some people think that you can only have ONE best friend at a time. We don’t think that way around here. The title “Best Friend” means more about the quality of the friendship.
A best friend will be there when you really need them – even some times when it inconveniences them.
Yep. That kind of friend. And that kind of friend deserves a little something every now and then. I hope she likes this.
We almost didn’t get this stamp set. It looks so weird in the book. We thought it would be hard to do. But it’s not!
It’s a photopolymer set so it works really well with a Stamparatus or using our Acrylic Blocks. You can see right through the photopolymer so it’s easy to line up either way.
I’m sure we’ll come up with something inspiring to say. At least I hope Ann says something really nice.
Card Making Tips
I’ll bet you’d like to know what colors we used!
- Crushed Curry
- Real Red
- Cherry Cobbler
We tried Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green and Real Red, but it looked like a patchwork apple.
Remember to use our current shopping code 93VAH6DW when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!