Most people don’t emboss a sympathy card. Do you? We don’t normally heat emboss a sympathy card either.
But there’s no hard and fast rule that you can’t have a bit of elegant silver embossing and silver foil paper on your sympathy card.
Personally, I think that it lends a bit of elegance to the card. Don’t you?
This card is going to family of my favorite huMAN’s aunt. She was the last one of her generation.
Card Making Tips
Here are a few tips to help you have success making a card like this.
- Ann embossed the greeting in silver first. (After using the Embossing Buddy, of course.)
- Then she took an Aqua Painter and a Tranquil Tide ink refill and painted over the embossing.
- The first time was too light so she went over again with more ink.
- Ann used Tear & Tape to hold the Watercolor Paper well to the Silver Foil Paper.
Card Making Supplies
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code UUQQ9TX3 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you even more:
- Sampling of current product
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!