Have you ever tried Paper Pumpkin? Everyone should try it at least once.
Ann and I share a subscription.
Don’t know what Paper Pumpkin is? That’s okay. I didn’t either….until Ann showed me.
It’s a monthly surprise in your mailbox. Yep. A little orange box filled with special projects just for you to make and enjoy.
Like this is the one that they sent last month. Of course, we can’t show you the one well send you next week. HOw else would that be a surprise!
First time subscribers get a complimentary acrylic block that will fit all the projects. It’s not like the quality ones that Stampin’ Up! maes and sells, but it sure is nice to have if you don’t have any.
Each month, you get all this!
- An exclusive photopolymer stamp set
- Written instructions for the monthly projects
- Cut cardstock, die cuts, ribbons and accessories to make each month’s projects
You don’t have to make them the way they tell you in the written instructions. You can make them the way you want.
You can make the many cards that they give you or you can make your own original projects. You’re only limited by your imagination!
And tomorrow is the last time that you can try in for half price! Yes! 50% off!
But only for new subscribers. And you can cancel any time you wish.
But tomorrow is the last day!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.