I can’t believe that there are just two days left of this catalog left. We have a box all ready to be filed with the other retired stamps we need to clear out.
And, barring jury duty and no voice, we’ll be holding our
1st Friday Online Stamp Sale this Friday
June 1st @ 4pm Pawcific Time
Tomorrow – Wednesday @ 1pm Pawcific Time
Both events will be on Facebook AND YouTube
But while you can, you can add this Great Big Greetings stamp set to your shopping cart. This stamp set is a big time-saver because the stamp sets are really great big greetings. And the Great Big Greetings stamp set is going away on Thursday – or sooner if it sells out.
We could’ve made this as a time-saver card, but we had another plan.
We’re still in a coloring phase!
You see, we took the Tuxedo Black Memento ink and stamped the greeting onto the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper.
Then we took the Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend and colored the shaded parts of the letters.
Then we took the Light Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blend and colored the flowers that weren’t already colored by Smoky Slate or Tuxedo Black.
Then we took the Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blend and colored the leaves that weren’t already colored by Smoky Slate or Tuxedo Black.
Layer it onto Basic Black and then onto a folded piece of Smoky Slate.
But what’s cool would it be to have a stamp set that has greeting stamps big enough to cover the whole front!?!
Remember to use our current shopping code XGHZ634Z when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!