Don’t make the same mistake Ann did. It’s not a bit one, but pay attention when you do this.
I’ll show you the card first and see if you can see it. It’s not noticeable. But if she would’ve paid attention, it would’ve made all the difference.
Can You See It?
Well, not just can you see it, but would you have noticed it if you weren’t looking for it?
I will tell you one thing. I like this new stamp set more than I thought I would.
Ann held off getting the Wonderful World stamp set and patterned paper. She didn’t get it right away. But I’m so glad she got it!
And you can get both for free with a $100 purchase.
Wonderful World Bundle
The patterned paper is prettier than she expected and the stamp set was easier to work with.
You see, coloring an image with markers can be a great way of putting different colors on stamps – like flowers and leaves. But it’s not Ann’s favorite way to color.
However, this iris was so easy to customize that she wants to do it again with a different color combo!
Maybe she’ll pay attention next time.
Did You Spot It Yet?
It doesn’t show a lot in this close up, but it’s there.
So since we’re friends, I guess I can tell you now. You won’t tell anyone, will you?
She put the patterned paper down upside down.
It’s really not that big a thing, but the hidden side has some Rich Razzleberry flowers showing that would make the card look more finished. And the color mix is important to Ann.
I’ll Tell You Another Secret.
Or how about two secrets?
Ann stamped off the label stamp before she stamped it onto Basic White cardstock and cut it out. That means she inked up the stamp in Sahara Sand. Then she stamped onto a scrap piece of paper – or actually her Grid Paper. Then she stamped onto the Basic White cardstock.
The other secret – and you may have noticed this – she didn’t use any die cuts or punches for this card.
That is just not normal for her! She just loves her Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines so much!
Let me show you what we used to make this card so you can get this bundle for free too.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
Pay Attention When You Do This
Other than the Wonderful World Bundle – you save 10% when you bundle items together. While we didn’t use the Vintage Bottle Punch, we listed it here separately and together as a bundle with the stamp set so you can decide what’s right for you. (I’d get the bundle because the punch is pretty cool.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.