Do you like to make things with a crafting kit? We like the creative process more, but we’re getting this one!
This Crafting Kit was Just Released Yesterday
And we can’t wait to add it to our collection!
First, here are the cards you can make.
You don’t have to make the cards like they’re designed. You can make them any way that you want.
Once the cardmaking supplies are gone, you’ll have this cute stamp set to make more!
I just love those greetings! And what a great way to get a smile on the face of your loved one who may be under the weather.
Now, the characters in the kit are pre-colored. You can use the skunk stamp and color the images with your favorite medium that you can find in our online store:
- Watercolor Pencils
- Stampin’ Blends
Here are the supplies you’ll get when your kit arrives.
Are you liking this as much as we are? The Best Remedy Crafting Kit is going to be on our wish list such a short time because we want to get it before they sell out.
This kit is just $23. With Sale-a-Bration happening right now, you can add to that. Then you can pick from any of the Sale-a-Bration items you qualify for.
Here’s just a peek at the Free with $50 level selections
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code ZXWKVUCV . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.