Yesterday was so exciting! I tried to help Ann with her newsletter, but I pushed the wrong button and everything went out WAY later than it should.
Guess I should just sit over in the corner and be quiet, right?
What’s all the barking about? The new 2017-18 Stampin’ Up! Catalog was released! Do you have one? If not, you can click here or on the picture below and take a look (but it is quite a large file so give it a minute!
Now, if you want one of your own to have and to hold from this day forward, you can get one free from me and Ann. You can discover how to get yours here. We just ask for a little help with the postage. I’m barking to let you know that it will be worth it!
Looking at the catalog is one thing, but wouldn’t you like to touch and feel some of that stuff? Like the Little Bitty felt bows on page 197. I can just taste them in between my lips now!
That’s why we came up with our Sweet Treats product shares. We only do a limited number of them so that we can get back to the business of STAMPING!
But we have many repeat clients who look forward to our little Sweet Treat Priority Mail packages coming to their doorstep.
We’re almost full for this round . Join the fun and get our exclusive Designer Paper Holders to keep your crafty papers organized. Discover how here.
Or if you just want to go shopping, you can do that too!
- All of our online clients get two things:
- 4 weekly project tutorials for you to print and keep to inspire you
- A handmade card designed by me and my gal pal Doodles.
- PLUS you’ll receive a small gift in your card when you use the current hostess code.
- Start your shopping here and pick up the latest code. (They change.)
- We also post them towards the top of the right hand column for your convenience.
- Keep track of your purchases and earn Stampin’ Bucks. We’ll be happy to send you the thinlit or stamp set of your choice (up to $33 value) when your sheet is full.
See how easy it is?
And if you REALLY want to build your stamp collection on a budget and earn free stamps along the way, check out our oinline stamping club we call the Stampin’ Pup Club here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
What a great way to enhance your stamping experience!